For advice, urgent referrals and out of hours support, call +223 20 22 11 11 , +223 20 22 99 99 , +223 91 22 11 11 or +223 82 22 99 99 to page this service’s registrar on call.
Regular check-ups can help detect health problems before they become a problem. When you see your doctor regularly, your doctor can detect health problems or illnesses early. Early detection gives you the best chance of getting the right treatment quickly, avoiding complications. By getting the right health services, testing, and treatment, you are taking important steps to lead a longer, healthier life.
The advantages of regular checks include:
- Reduce your risk of getting sick
- Early detection of health conditions or life-threatening illnesses
- Increase the chances of treatment and recovery
- Increase lifespan and improve health
- Limit the risk of complications by closely monitoring the conditions applied
- Former a good partnership with the doctor so that the treatment is more effective
- Reduce health care costs over time by avoiding paid medical services
- Be informed of new medical information or technologies available