For advice, urgent referrals and out of hours support, call +223 20 22 11 11 , +223 20 22 99 99 , +223 91 22 11 11 or +223 82 22 99 99 to page this service’s registrar on call.
This is the unit that will consult women, monitor pregnancy, diagnose and treat gynecological diseases, control the pathology of the woman’s reproductive organs. In the gynecology room, each woman will monitor the baby’s intrauterine growth with a USG color Doppler with a size of 3-4. The delivery room is made up of a professional team of midwives and gynecologists.
- The services of our team of specialists are:
- Prenatal consultations (4D ultrasound available)
- 1st and 2nd trimester prenatal screening ultrasound
- Normal childbirth
- Cesarean delivery
- Infertility diagnosis and treatment
- Urinary incontinence surgeries
- Support for threats of fake couches
- Menopause treatment
- Birth control methods
- Cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment of painful menstruation and menstrual irregularities
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Endometriosis diagnosis and treatment
- Price in charge of ectopic pregnancies
- Diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cysts
- Removal of polyp and myomas
- Vaginal and uterine prolapse
- Ureterovaginal, vesicovaginal and rectovaginal fistula operations
- Opening of the septum and adhesives
- Screening cervical smear
- HPV typing, HPV vaccine,
- Price in charge of abnormal smear results
- Non stress test (Fetal monitoring)
Outpatient visit hours:
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.