Pediatrics is the branch of medicine dealing with the health and medical care of infants, children, and adolescents from birth up to the age of 18 .
A pediatrician is a child’s physician who provides not only medical care for children who are acutely or chronically ill but also preventive health services for healthy children. A paediatrician manages physical, mental, and emotional well-being of the children under their care at every stage of development, in both sickness and health.
- First examination of all newborns, a second after delivery and monthly routine examinations
- Application of the international vaccination program to all babies and children
- Diagnosis and monitoring of congenital heart diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of all pediatric diseases, in particular the most common diseases in Mali, (urinary tract infection, asthma, allergic rhinitis, malaria) treatment of diseases with new drugs
- Use of the latest drugs and devices in the treatment of asthma in children
- Lung function test in children.
- Oxygen saturation test during pediatric exams
- Hospital treatment in hospitalized children
- Modern neonatal intensive care unit treating premature and neonatal diseases of infants.
Outpatient visit hours:
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.