Dentistry, also known as dental medicine and oral medicine, is a branch of medicine that consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the oral cavity, commonly in the dentition but also the oral mucosa, and of adjacent and related structures and tissues, particularly in the maxillofacial (jaw and facial) area.
- Medical treatment of the gums and use of the laser.
- Surgical treatment gingival and bone grafts.
- Laser gum treatment.
- Dental extractions
- Wisdom teeth
- Surgical disinclusion of teeth in detention
- Oral surgery
- Frenectomy, corticotomy
- Cyst and Apical Resections
- Maxilo-facial surgery
- Specific dental care of the child
- Prevention of Mayflies Fluoridation
- Treatment of the attacks of the email and the colorations
- Treatment of post-traumatic fractures and coronary reconstructions
- Space maintainers after extraction of temporary teeth
- Pediatric crowns and bridges
- Treatment of dental agenesis in multiple syndromic
Dental Care Service
- Careful stripping
- General dentistry: cavities and prevention
- Endodontics: root treatment
- Prostheses: crowns, bridges and ceramic inlays
- Removable dental appliances: Stellites or conventional
- Provisional devices
- Fine aesthetic facets without the touch of email
- Coronary reconstructions by composites, addition techniques
- Dental whitening (whitening)
- Aesthetic orthodontics
Outpatient visit hours:
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.